Serve : 6-8 Prep Time : 10 Mins Cook Time : 20 Mins
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup dry red split lentils, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 3.2 oz. Chicken
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
Let’s Make It
- Heat oil in electric pressure cooker using SAUTÉ setting. Add carrots, onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese and spaghetti; mix well. Stir in half the cheese. Close and lock lid. Turn Pressure Release Valve to Sealing position. Cook 6 min. using HIGH PRESSURE COOK setting. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- When timer goes off, use Natural Pressure Release for 10 min., then do a Quick Pressure Release to vent any remaining pressure.
- Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with marinara sauce mixture and remaining cheese.