Serves : 2 Prep Time : 15 Mins Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- Butter -2tbs
- Roasted thin vermicelli-2 cups crushed ( I have used the thin roasted one don’t know how the fat vermicelli will be )
- Condensed milk-1 cup (can more according to sweetness)
- Rose water-2 tbs (optional)
- Pista- 3/4 cup crushed
Let’s Make It
- In a non stick pan add butter and roast the vermicelli, then add nuts , condensed milk and rose water and sauté ….
- Sauté till it comes one lump , that’s how I did .
- Take the mixture to a greased bowl you can flatten it and cut into cubes or roll it into truffles …